Born out of the leather bike jackets of the 50's and 60's the Cafe Racer Collection is manufactured from old style chromed tanned Front Quarter Horsehide. Unlike weaker hides, genuine Chrome-Tanned Heavyweight Horsehide never loses strength as it softens and molds to its owner. As all Hillside USA's Horsehide Jackets have been upgraded with amazing features such as removable Full Sleeve Thinsulate Zip Out Liner with knitted cuffs, two Hand warmer pockets are leather-lined. Chest zippered leather lined pocket. Two inside Pistol Pockets (approx. 9" deep) close with a snap on one side and the other with a zipper, both have a small internal pocket (4" x 4") for a gun barrel or cell phone, Heavy Poly Twill shell, extremely durable lining,YKK silver hardware. In addition, this jacket offers (Cafe "Racer" Horsehide Jacket) Bi-Swing Back and Vented Underarm Gussets for comfort and range of movement.
- 1.2-1.4mm Genuine Front Quarter Horsehide.
- Side Buckle Tabs for Custom Fit.
- Removable Full Sleeve Thinsulate Zip out Liner with knitted cuffs.
- Reinforced Kidney Panel.
- Two outside Zippered Leather Lined Pockets.
- Two inside Leather Lined Gun Pockets.
- Bi-Swing Back.Vented Underarm Gussets.
- Silver YKK Hardware.
- Zippered Sleeves.
- Poly Twill Shell.
- Perma Core Thread by A&E for strong Stitching.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in USA
|Showing Men's Cafe "Racer" Horsehide Jacket||
Chest: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Length:Measure from the base of neck to the waistline.