|Showing Men's D Pocket Horsehide Motorcycle Jacket||
The D Pocket Horsehide Jacket is a replica of the highly regarded J23 BUCO Horsehide Motorcycle Jacket from the 1950's Joseph Buegeleisen Co. of Detroit .Men's D Pocket Horsehide Biker Jacket. This Jacket has been updated with amazing features: Front Quarter Genuine Horsehide, Leather Lined Pockets, Side passenger pockets allowing a passenger to put their hands inside the rider jacket for security and warmth.YKK Zippers, full sized detachable belt, bi-swing center panel, poly-twill shell, Removable Full Sleeve Thinsulate Zip Out Liner. In addition this Jacket offers two inside Leather Lined Gun Pockets, one zippered and the other snapped. It's designed with shoulder expansion joints and vented underarm Gussets, allowing greater forward arm mobility. Men's D Pocket Horse hide Motorcycle Jacket. American made with old fashioned craftsmanship that is built to last a lifetime.
- 1.2-1.4 Genuine Front Quarter Horsehide.
- Full removable leather belt.
- D -Pocket with zipper.
- Removable Full Sleeve Thinsulate Zip out Liner with knitted cuffs.
- Reinforced Kidney Panel.
- Two outside Zippered Leather Lined Pockets.
- Two inside Leather Lined Gun Pockets, one zippered and the other snapped.
- Two sides Leather Lined Pockets.
- Bi-Swing Back.
- Vented Underarm Gussets.
- Silver YKK Hardware.
- Zippered Sleeves.
- Poly Twill Shell.
- Perma Core Thread by A&E for strong Stitching.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in USA
Chest: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Length:Measure from the base of neck to the waistline.